Reduced to synonymy under R. baccifera ss baccifera by Barthlott and
Taylor Bradleya 13
- Body. weak, hanging. very freely branching;
- Shoots forking, rarelv whorled. 10 - 60 cm long., oldest ones 8 mm thick.
newest growths only 2 - 3 mm thick, greenish-yellow;
- Areoles. not felty, with minute red bristles only at flowering:
- Flowers. numerous, lateral, semi-bellshaped, 6 - 7 mm long, to 7 mm
- Anthers. 6 - 8;
- Ovary. without scales
- Fruit. translucent greenish-white, elliptic.
- Habitat. Brazil (Para, in forests near Belem).