var. chrysocarpum (Lofg.) Backbg.
Treated as a synonym of Rhipsalis puniceo-discus by B&T
in Bradleya 13
Desc from Backeberg 1977
- Body shrubby, little branching;
- Shoots in whorls, to 40 cm long., to 6 mm diam., more or less dark green;
- Areoles. weakly. felty,
- Bristles absent;
- Flowers. solitary, more or less funnelform, to only 1.5 cm diam., white;
- Style concolorous white unlike the type where it is pink below.
- Fruit more or less disc-shaped, light orange.
- Locality Brazil (Minas Geraes).