- Plant -epiphytic on forest trees or clambering
over rocks, freely rooting along stems; lower part of stem often terete.
- Branches - thin, flattened or sometimes 3-angled, usually elongated
and narrow, sometimes more or less constricted near middle, 3 cm.
broad or less, coarsely serrate, usually cuneate at base.
- Flowers - white, about 4 cm. long.
- Ovary - oblong, strongly angled, naked except a few scales at
- Fruit - globose, purplish, 3 mm. in diameter.
- Type locality - Oran., Argentina.
DISTRIBUTION. Bolivia (Tarija), Argentina (Jujuy,
Salta, Tucuman): epiphytic, at 800-1200 m altitude.